Tuesday 26 May 2009

Instructions for an adventure

I found this on the road into the village a week or so ago, scrunched up. I de-scrunched it, and saw that it was, in fact, a series of very specific directions:

Go over new bypass heading towards the Lahinch Road
Come to roundabout on Lahinch Road
Take 1st left on roundabout
Head toward Ennis
Go 200 yards, see stone wall
Take 1st left after stone wall
And you are there.

On the word 'there' was sitting a small slug. I took this as a friendly sign. I have not yet taken the adventure. I am on another adventure, tomorrow, in another direction altogether. Please feel free to follow the directions. It does not say where to start. Best off starting where you are.

Good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! The sort of thing one doesn't just FIND. I'm curious to hear how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, after the stone wall, I found myself in Brooklyn, Mike. I will keep posting about what happens next.

    Here.

    ReplyDelete