Friday 1 May 2009

Show tonight, Location one, Soho NYC



I have a photograph in a show *tonight, May 1* at Location One, Soho, NYC.

Open Call, curated by Brina Thurston, starts at *8pm*, Location One, 26 Greene St. DJ and light refreshments served. I believe there will be beer and I believe it will be free. Please go and spot my photograph: this is what you're looking for. A few ooh and aahs when beholding it would really send things where they need to go. Thanks.

OH YES ALSO: There's a Laurie Anderson show there at the moment, closes tomorrow. If you're in New York and you're reading this blog and you haven't seen her show yet, you might want to sort that out.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo! Good album cover shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, maybe I could mock one up with me n my wombat...

    ReplyDelete