Thursday 28 August 2008

Awake

It's 5:43 am in County Clare and I am awake.

I am not an early riser, nor am I still fucking around since yesterday. No, I have just been sleeping bollockily tonight. Fell asleep at something to ten, and woke up at four am. And here I am, blogging. This is No Way To Live, and I'm living it.

I feel like I've been in a kind of jetlag living freeflow since february, more or less, when I slipped from the influence of the steady circadian rhythms of my Brooklyn Lover. He came to Barcelona with me in June, and there was probably another steady period of sleeping and rising at Decent Hours, for that month. But these days, left to my own devices, I am sleeping arseways. I will probably try to get another few hours sleep before waking up again, and hopefully waking up again will happen before noon today.

I'm kind of living the endless day these days. The day as continuum of Not Getting Much Done, Spending Much Time Randomly Internetting and Taking Small Pooch For Mutually Satisfying Long Walks In This Fucking Beautiful Place.

A kind of floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment