Wednesday 26 September 2007

Whippet Love, the Musical

There's a company accepting short scripts for a festival of erotica in early December, here in the city. I have just found myself actually wondering if they might be interested in a little tale of whippet erotica. More to the point, I have found myself wondering if I had what it took to write such a tale. And the third prong of my three pronged thought process this past few minutes, has been in wondering if such a tale could possibly be written as a stage play.

1 comment:

  1. So, have you decided whether this will be just between the Whippets, or a more inclusive "all in the family" approach? I don't think Whippet costumes could ever convey... I never saw that play about the goat, it was supposed to be excellent...

    ReplyDelete