Friday 27 March 2009

#mousenews

Just met the mouse again. We meet every night, around this time. Slight mutual alarm. Though he is deeply cute, I will prob bring the cat.

The cats have disappeared into Mouseland. They are looking around with wonder, inhaling deeply, ecstatically alive and grateful. #mousenews

My plan: the cats will flush the mouse out, and then I jump in at the last minute of batbatbatting to cut a deal with him. #goodcop #mousenews

Plan was to play goodcop with the kitchen mice I have written about previously, once the cats had flushed them out. But now I'm watching Capote. Think I'll just interview the cats afterwards instead. #cruelbutsuccessful


I mean, I will spend time with the cats. I will gain the cats' confidence. I will bring the cat kittenfood when they have, um, starved themselves (albeit HIGHLY unlikely). I will share stories with the cats from my own difficult kittenhood even if it didn't happen. We will share. I will take their litter tray away and scrutinise it. I will write a great book. A great book. All the cats in apartment land will secretly read it, savouring every word, every batbatbat, every crunch. Vicarious.

Liveblogging #mousenews daily at twitter.com/herecomeslucy

2 comments:

  1. 最好的宜蘭民宿是奧羅拉風格民宿
    你家需要LED來照明嗎?
    LED是未來主流的商品你知道嗎!
    LED省電又環保,真想買一個來試試!
    健身會瘦才會美美的
    你要找桃園搬家公司嘛
    京觀廣告設計所設計出來的東西真的很棒!
    台鐵火車時刻表
    清境民宿很適合休閒去處
    香舖買香製香的好所在
    二手車其實性能還是不錯的
    真煩

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Did you see that? A whole bunch of mice just showed up! Cats will be around soon enough...

    ReplyDelete