I would love to be there. I will most likely be in the bosom of my family, or out in the wilds of The Burren, crawling into hazel forests and singing ballads in county Clare pubs.These are not bad problems to have.
Sunday Oct 21. 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Can you prove you are human?
Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2007-10-04, 1:41PM EDT
Can you convince a judge that you are a human?
* Four participants are required to participate in the Loebner Prize computer contest. (google "Turing Test")
* You will be seated in front of a computer terminal in one room.
* Judges in another room will type in questions to you and a computer.
* The computer will respond, trying to fool the judge into thinking it is a human. You will be typing in responses trying to convince the judge that _you_ are really the human.
1. You must be able to type.
2. You must attempt to convince the judge that you are a person.
3. You must sign a release allowing your image and your responses to be posted world wide on the internet
(your name/address will not be published without your permission.)
Lunch will be provided.
This is an internationally famous competition.
- Location: Upper West Side
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
- Compensation: $100 for 3 sessions of 30 minutest